At our May Executive Speaker Series, Ralph Rubio, the founder of Rubio's Coastal Grill, came by to give us a Q and A session about his faith life, owning his own business, and how he shares his faith through his actions. It was a great event—and Ralph's key takeaways are below!
Key Takeaways from Ralph Rubio:
- Share your faith through your actions, not necessarily words! Reveal the Holy Spirit by how you behave and treat others.
- The most important quality to have is integrity.
- Do what you can to connect with others who aren't in the Catholic church, often by modeling genuine spiritual Catholic behavior.
- When you hire people, hire the best! Don't skimp—surround yourself with the best people that you can afford.
- Constantly work to improve yourself—don't be lazy! Invest in a good business education, and work to differentiate yourself from everyone else. You are your best asset!